Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing standard infotype 0045

0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to add a two different fields in 2 tabs( Basic data and Conditions ) of infotype 45.

when i do it from PM01, i am getting a common field for 2 tabs in a separate sub screen ( Additional fields ).

But i want 2 different fields in 2 different tabs.

My PM01 result is like this.

can anyone suzzest me in this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP when you enhance any infotype ( only those which can be enhanced) then you create a program with a sub screen, so you create a separate program and screen not enhance the already existing screen. So it is not possible to add two fields in two tabs.

But please wait for others to comment, may be there is other way around it.

Hope this helps.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP when you enhance any infotype ( only those which can be enhanced) then you create a program with a sub screen, so you create a separate program and screen not enhance the already existing screen. So it is not possible to add two fields in two tabs.

But please wait for others to comment, may be there is other way around it.

Hope this helps.

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any other way to do it.by enhancing the module pool screen of infotype.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can anytime take access key and modify the standard screen and add your fields there.

But that is not recommended.

Hope this helps.