cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting record from PSA ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is it Possible to delete a particular Record from PSA Table.

Tried from my Side:-

1. I opened the Table using se16 and selected a particular record.

2. Then selected & expanded the Menu Entry Tab over there the Delete was there but Greyed out.So i could not delete.

Also if it is possible to Delete from PSA, will there be any issue once the record has bee Deleted.

Please Suggest?

Thanks ,

Vikas Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

It is not directly possible to delete data from PSA table. Only modify records are allowed.  It is advisable to use filter to skip the intended record to loading into PSA (using selection in info package) or loading further to info provider using DTP filter.

However if you have debug and replace authorization it is possible. In the data source press the tool icon to get the PSA table name.  There after follow the steps from the below thread to delete your data.

How to delete table entries with SE16 in debugg... | SCN

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you want delete a record from PSA?

Rather than deleting at PSA, please load whole data to Cube/DSO.

From Cube/DSO you can do selective deletion. mean you can delete one record(row).

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jugal,

I saw the Link you Shared and i was able to delete Particular record in Debug Mode.

I got the point that it is not advisable to delete a particular entry from PSA table.

But there is one Contract which was by mistake created in ECC and now it has been deleted from ECC. So the client wants it to be deleted from PSA Table also.

I hope i am able to answer why i need to deletd the Record.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks,

Vikas Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

you can delete it from debug mode( if you have authorization) . but just wondering, why do you want to delete specific entry from PSA when it is further loaded to the targets?

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PSA data deletion is allowed before data get loaded into target. Once it loaded to target, delete would be grayed out.

PSA data deletion will effect further 'delta' loads.