Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have some basic questions.

Is Planning notes deleted in planning area when we delete the keyfigure values ?

In Standard Realignment, planning notes are also migrated ?

What is meant by IS_PARTLY_FIXED  in macro?

How can we fix a cell partially in Planning book ?

I do select some Keyfig’s in planning book by selecting ‘Multiple KF’ option? i don't want to see all Kf's in data view.

Is it possible to fix this selection @ data view level ?

Everytime when i load a new selection, I miss this setting.

Thanks

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Answers below -

• If you assign note to a key figure value and later change or delete key figure value - note will still remain in planning book
  • IS_PARTLY_FIXED function returns the value of 1 if cell is partially fixed.
  • A cell is partially fixed suppose one of the cell at detail level is fixed - this will turn the status of cell at header to partially fix
  • If you don't want all key figures present in the planning book, then maybe you can have a new data view with only required key figures or even change the existing one by emoving extra key figures

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Alok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

John,

For your last question regarding "Multiple KF" option, you can hide the key figures that you do not wish to display by hiding them in the User settings.

When in a Data View, goto Settings -> Maintain User Settings and Hide Key Figures tab, check the key figures you wish to hide. This setting will remain even if you load a new selection.

Regards

AK