Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery is not creating while saving the order

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

Return delivery is not crating automatically while saving the order . In sales document ticked A as immediate delivery even though delivery is not creating automatically . Please can some one help this .

Regards/lijo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are attempting automatic Normal delivery or Return delivery?

Brief the process.

Regards,

SRK

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Return order created through inbound IDOC , the moment return order saved , delivery also should create automatically . here delivery is not creating automatically.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there an incompletion log for the order?

What happens if you go to change/save - does the delivery get created?

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

No incompletion log for this order . I can create the delivery manually without any problem . But my requirement is to create automatic delivery.

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vaselina ,

I have checked the order change details in environment . I could see some of the changes . Please find the attached screen shot

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What happens if you create an IDOC manually via WE02? Check also if there is some user exit at order save that does not trigger correctly. Are there some entries in SM13/ST22 related to the document?

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lijo,

I believe Shipping Condition could be one of the reason for not creating delivery automatically.

Shipping condition should be immediately.

Could you please cross check in your system with out changing shipping condition?

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on the combination of:

• shipping condition (from customer, from the order setting in VOV8 or from the sales document),
  • loading group (material master),
  • delivering plant (from customer-material infro, from customer master, from sales order) we determine a default shipping point in the standard ERP system.

Check if you have such combination maintained for the data in the IDOC.

Also check if you have activated some user exit to redetermine the delivering plant or shipping point in the order and check the same things from the list against the changed data.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

lijo,

The return order was created by incoming IDoc but delivery was not created automatically.

1. Take this order and create delivery manually. Can delivery be created? If yes, then for the changed shipping condition, shipping point etc. the necessary configuration is ok.

2. Create return order manually copying the data from the revised order (shipping condition etc. changed after idoc was processed). Save the order. Check if delivery is created automatically. If yes, then your configurations are correct, there is some issue in the idoc process.

3.Is this a new process? or return delivery was being created automatically, after re order was created by inbound IDoc?

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter - added point 2

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prashant,

In standard SD, shipping condition does not impact/cause immediate delivery creation. Shipping condition can be any value.

But I know that you are suggesting this, in context to the screenshot in this thread.

I believe Shipping Condition could be one of the reason for not creating delivery automatically.

Shipping condition should be immediately.

TW

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the return order for completeness or delivery blocks. If all is ok, but still no delivery is created, try to create the delivery manually via VL10A  or VL01n and check if you get some error.

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am able to create delivery manually. Inbound IDOC will trigger and  return order will create through IDOC .once the order created , delivery also should create automatically  . Here delivery is not creating automatically  and I am getting message return order has been saved and no delivery created .