cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR - deletion history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello - currently in our company we experienced a Deletion of all of our TR's.  We are stumped as to who or how this happened.  Is there a way for me to look up a TR and see the history of who and when it was deleted.  Around 5000 TR's were deleted.  We are trying to investigate to see if this was a system error or user error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Herschel,

There is no way to track who deleted the TRs unless you had the logging for table LTBK / LTBP activated as per SAP Note 139418.

Do you have any batch job that executes program RLREOB00S?

Regards,

Miguel

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no provision to track the history once the TR is deleted as this directly removes the entry from LTBK and LTBP table and doesn't store any change log in any other table..

In standard SAP there is no T-code for mass deletion of TR hence you need to look all your custom transaction carefully since you mentioned that around 5000 TR got deleted so I will first look all my batch job which consider / extract information from LTBK or LTBP table  or having any dependency on these two TR table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because there is no " T-code for mass deletion of TR" I would also double check whether they were actually deleted or just marked complete/processed. In LL01 a user could have easily changed the status for all open TR to delivery complete (processed).

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gibbs,

Why don't you try t code aut10

Regards,

Arnab