Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Team Determination doesn't work in 7.1 sp11

srini_gudipati2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a request to extend support teams determination for ZMIN type document. I configured BRFplus and simulation was working but support team determination was not working for the actual message. Later, I realized there was an old configuration through PFAC Rule 13200137 responsibilities based on the SAP component. So, I deleted the BRFplus configuration I did earlier and followed PFAC Rule 13200137 responsibilities based on the SAP component configuration for the new support teams. The Rule simulation works correctly however actual message couldn't determine the newly created/configured support teams. Surprisingly all old support teams determination/assignment configured in 7.01 works fine but issue is only with new support teams. I read pretty much all documents and I think I am missing something which I couldn't figure out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in Advance,

Srini Gudipati.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srini_gudipati2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This has been resolved. We were using BRFplus and not PFAC. Confusion was the brfplus application was created under non customer name space. Extending this application through decision table resolved my issue seamlessly.

Does anyone know how to determine which application object it's using. In the Processing Log I only see "Find Support Team Responsible by FDT Rule".

Thanking you in Advance.

Srini Gudipati.

Answers (0)