cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas 3.0 MM01 Tab Merging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are attempting to Merge 3 tabs in Transaction MM01 into a single screen using Tab merging.

Created a flavor and merge General data from Basic Data Tab and Environment from Basic Data 2 tab into one single screen.

What is happening is that when i access my flavor of MM01, once the industry and material type is provided, First  i see only the general data which I moved from Basic data 1 tab(Refer to image 1). After the mandatory fields like Description, Base unit of Measure and Material group is provided and on hiting enter,I get to see the Environment related fields that we moved from Basic Data 2 Tab.(Refer to image 2)

My question is , in Tab merging, cant we have both the General data and Environment appear together in the first place before we enter values.

Is the environment fields appearing once i provide the general data related Mandatory fields is the way tab merging works???

Please refer to the image for more info.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is how tab merging works. Personas is manipulating the standard SAPgui transaction behind the scenes and it can't get to the Environment tab until the mandatory fields on Basic Data 1 are completed, just as you can't if you run the transaction by hand.

There is no way to avoid this, I'm afraid.

Steve.