cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP Sender channel error (Failed in component: tc~bl~txmanager~plb, BC-JAS-TRH)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue in SFTP sender channel trying to poll files-

There is an interface containing SFTP sender channel that was recently moved from an old system to a new system(XI 3.0 to PI 7.31)

After the migration the files are failing to be picked up, when the sender SFTP is trying to poll the maintained server for file, following error is shown at channel level:

Error: Current transaction is marked for rollback: (Failed in component: tc~bl~txmanager~plb, BC-JAS-TRH) Trace of setRoll

Failed to deliver XI message. Reason: senderChannel 67c5072bedda3d87afcb1db395357e08 Catching exception calling messaging system : java.util.NoSuchElementException

We have tested and found out that this scenario is working fine in our Dev environment when we are trying to poll the files from internal server.

But when the channel in our production system is trying to poll the files from a different server location it keeps failing and the messages are not processed.

We have checked all the configuration Parameters are maintained same across our Dev,QA & production environment.

The error is occurring in QA & Production only....

Can anybody help me out on this issue??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SHreyashri,

Are you using sap standard adapter or any custom one.

Also, please make sure that if you are using any modules like Message Transform Bean, the parameters are good for processing the files with out any issue.

Refer the below thread where similar issue has been discussed.

SFTP   Sender adapter  error | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VISHNU,

We are using sap standard adapter only-

http://advantco.com/xi/XI/SFTP

SFTP 3.0 of advantco.com

I have checked all the Message Transform Bean parameters.

The same channel is working fine in our dev Server but not in QA.

Regards,

Shreya

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sheryas,

Since it is advantco,it might not be installed properly.

try to reconfigure a new channel and check

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

It is not a SAP standard adapter. Advantco will provide to this adapter.

Can you let us know whether you are facing this issue for only one interface or for all interfaces where sftp is involved as sender.

Also, pls refer the below doc on Advacntco sftp adapter.

https://www.advantco.com/?q=node/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Hav tried creating a new channel and its still throwing the same error...

All the other sftp channels are working fine.

This particular channel is only throwing error...that too in QA environment.

Thanks and regards,

Shreya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

All the other interfcaes using Advacntco SFTP adapter in sender channel are working fine.

Only this channel is throwing error while trying to poll the files...

Thanks and regards,

Shreyashri

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shreya,

I would suggest you to redeploy the Adapter again.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

It is looking weird since issue is occurring for only one interface where this sftp adapter is involved.

Can you pls recreate the ICO & ID objects once again and check the outcome in QA.

If the above does not work, then can you pls retransport from Dev to QA only the channel and adjust according to QA environment and check.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sherya,

check all the configs and do a cache referesh once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman Sritharan

I have already checked configuration parameters. It Didn't work.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shreya,

Scenario is working in case of NFS Right?

which SFTP adapter your using, If it is seeburger check all the jars are deployed in the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

As per business requirement this channel has to be sftp...I hav not tried using NFS.

We are using sftp adapter -http://advantco.com/xi/XI/SFTP SFTP 3.0 of advantco.com

The same channel is working fine in our dev Server but not in QA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyashri,

As Raghuraman suggested, did you try doing a full cache refresh? The cryptic exception to me seems to be saying that the messaging system cannot find the sender channel based on it's GUID. Also check the ID and see if there are any cache errors after the channel was activated. BC-JAS-TRH is the JRA Connection Factory so you may have to turn up the logging level in the Log Configuration for that component as.

Nick