cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates settlement, mass display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to display a variable agreement and export documents related to a particular rebate to excel or txt file. For example rebate accrued for 10'000 EUR was settled 3 times for 2'500 EUR. I need to export those 3*2'500 EUR and I need to do that for multiple rebates.

I can view the documents which I need using VBO3 -> insert rebate -> view rebate documents (partial/final settlement).

On the view I got credit memos, values and dates of settlement. I'm generally interested in the values only.
I can't use VBO3 for that because I need to repeat this operation for hundreds of rebates ... this way it will take me months.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

When you call the rebate documents option in VBo3 the system uses function module
SD_BONUS_CREDIT_NOTE_DISPLAY where it reads the match code table M_VMCFB
then VBRK, VBRP, KONV etc to display what documents exist for the agreement.
Have a look at the function module it is not released for customer use but you could perhaps use it
to find out what you need or use the logic in it to build you own output for this requirement.

Hope it helps
Kind regards
Brian 

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not 100% sure if this can fulfill all the reporting needs that you have, but you have the agreement number populated in VBRK-KNUMA. From there you can get NETWR for example and create subtotals per KNUMA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello V., sorry for answering so lately,

thank you for your answer however I do not understand your solution. Could you please explain it more simply? I am just a simple user in SAP.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Mikolaj, I did not realize at that time that you do not have consultant/developer authorizations (you explained very well the problem and the steps which you performed, which does not happen very often).

Unfortunately my idea involved looking at specific values in database tables, so unless you have authorization for SQVI /SQ01 etc., this will not be useful for you.

Do you have some BW reports for rebate agreements in your company or for customer billing documents? If you have, then probably you can extract the data from there.