cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage type different in foreground & background in LT03

former_member321825
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In Lt03 transaction , while creating transfer order using delivery , storage type picked in foreground is differrent from background

Can anyone suggest how to resolve this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member321825
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You so much for your reply .

I tried the above option which you have suggested & also tried ST05 trace to find out whats going wrong while clicking on background option ..it was due to some enhancements that was causing issue in background

Thanks again

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to know that you  identified the Root cause, Request you to please follow the below link to close the Thread

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this just a one-time issue or can you repeat this issue?

Had you checked the bin determination log in both cases?

Which one delivered the correct result?

former_member321825
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is repetitive  issue  & foreground value is correct.

Could you please suggest how do we resolve this

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have never seen such behavior, so I would first search for OSS notes to see if that is a common error and has already a solution.

if nothing found then I would check my own system for exits and modifications which could cause this behavior.

If nothing found then I would check the customizing to see if this is totally off the strategy assigned to the material  or if that could be a potentially right pick with the existing strategy.

Unfortunately you have not really narrowed the options, we do not know your release, we do not know what extras are implemented e.g. ARM , we do not know whether it worked already well till a certain date, or if this is even the first try with a new implementation.