SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC amount calculated not appear in DBERDL

shah_viraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing move-out(R43) invoicing LPC document is created and posted in FPL9. But the same is not posted in DBERDL so, net amount of ERDK does not considered LPC amount. While, in normal periodic billing it is considered in DBERDL and ERDK net amount. I checked configuration under Invoice processing -> Item selection in Invoicing, The main sub of LPC is maintained under R41 clearing type. Then also, it is not appearing DBERDL.

Where am I missing ?

Regards,

Viraj

3 REPLIES 3

shah_viraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have misunderstood the scenario.

Here I am updating my clarification on the same.

Document number 011000086297 has been posted from Invoicing as a clearing document.

Also, Document 011000086297 is shown with main sub of LPC in FPL9.

How is that possible?

0 Kudos

Hi Viraj,

Is the Account in credit before the Final Invoice was processed.

It may happen that the LPC document that was generated as a apart of the Invoice has cleared the Credit item in the account maintanance run that happens during invoicing.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thank you so much for taking interest in the issue. Yes there were open credit and debits as well before Invoicing.

Here I am attaching LPC document that is generated while Invoicing. I am not able to understand how this document is valid ? How can a clearing document for account maintenance is same as LPC document?

Basically my concern is this document is not considered in Invoice Total amount (ERDK-TOTAL_AMNT).