Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Please let me know the Sequnce used in Time management schema

i.e how it works (An overview wise), Kindly advise to have better understanding of it.

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi S K,

What do you mean by sequence, i dont get it. can you elaborate it little ?

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sriran

How the schema Imports data, process and exports data to tables and Payroll

I know to certain extend in Payroll and would like to know in same way for Time.

Reg

SK

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In general it reads the values from IT and accordingly updates the Output table with the help of time types, later wage types further they are updated to cluster b2, which will be imported to Payroll while executing payroll program with the help of IMPRT function and then we can use those values in payroll and do some calculations to get the amount.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP time management schema every processing starts as day wise processing with in Block Beging and end.

If you will execute time evaluation and expand time log then step will give you an information how it works.

1. Day entry information

2. Day processing error checking

3. Overtime calculation

4.Time balance calculation and update.

these all are started with Block Beg and End functionality.

try to explore time schema through PE01 tcpde and will get more clarity on this.

Regards,Sankarsan

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK.

As mentioned by our experts , it is the same process,, Schema will start with Beginning and Ending Block and everything will be done day wise .

It calculates Planned working hours,  Absence,attendance, Clock in and out, Overtime, Quota and updates the things in the respective tables through function CUMBT.

Thanks

Sriram

Answers (0)