cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get SAP certification / career track guidence required

former_member643398
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi , I am Masters in Computer Sciences and I have 13 years professional experience as system administrator on windows platform. My organization is NGO sector organization. In 2011 we have implemented SAP B1 at our organization. I was actively involved during the configuration and implementation phase. I am also providing all type of user level support. After working 4 years on B1, now I am able to implement the B1 at our branch offices independently. At this stage I want to get certified from SAP. could any one guide me about this. From where I start this certification track. For example:

Step1: SAP FI

Step 2. SAP CO

step3 . SAP HCM

step4. SAP netweaver BI   etc etc..

My country of residence is Pakistan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

You need to contact your local SAP Education in your country. They may be able to advise you if it is required to complete any evaluation of your CV. Usually, it is required to have mandatory training or relevant implementation experience, before you appear the SAP Certification.

Unlike B1, SAP ECC it very vast and each module itself is very big. So, you need to decide which module (stream) you would like to master then you should work on that. You cannot become master of all modules. Even if you try to become, you may not be able to convince the employers. Learn your core module completely and other modules adequately.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi