cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management Setup in Chile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I am implementing Travel Management for our Chile office and we having so many issues because of Tax audit requirements.

I have been told that Tax Auditor ask for below documents to pass audit check:

1) Invoice must have been issued on Company's name(not employee) for Tax/IVA Claim.

2) There must be entry posted to Supplier (not employee vendor).

3) Copy of supplier posting needs to be attached to the original Invoice when auditor request for it.

4) Auditor understand the fact that original invoice was paid by employee so they don't have any issue with the switch of credit from Supplier to Employee Vendor for the payment.

I am not able to decide how to design Travel Management to meet these requirements.

I will really appreciate if you can share your knowledge for this setup and advise if there is any standard solution for South America.

Thanks,

San

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

I saw your message/response to me on Linkedin and you mentioned that as per your requirement you also need a record of posting to employee vendor so your point 2 'There must be entry posted to Supplier (not employee vendor)' above is misleading.

Basically if BAdI trip_post_fi is not relevant then I would suggest enhancing function module PTRV_ACC_EMPLOYEE_PAY_POST to update the std posting and add additional posting based on your logic. This would require an ABAPer to investigate.

Hope this helps.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for your response on my query.

I am looking for solution to have below postings from Travel Management:

1. Dr. Expense Account

Dr. Input Tax

Cr. Trade Vendor

2. Dr. Trade Vendor

Cr. Employee Vendor

Currently Finance team is doing manual process as under without Travel Management Function:

FB60 (This Entry is require to meet tax audit requirement)

1. Dr. Expense Account

Dr. Input Tax

Cr. Trade Vendor

F-44

2. Dr. Trade Vendor

Cr. Employee Vendor

F110

3. Dr. Employee Vendor

Cr. Bank A/c

As i mentioned earlier i am not sure if Finance is posting entries to meet audit requirements or its just common accounting practice in Chile. i met local consultant and according to him Trade Vendor entry is require but i am not convinced so waiting for PwC to provide final confirmation.

I am still interested to know if someone has implemented travel management in Chile or South American countries to finalise the design and understand standard SAP solution for these kind of complex requirements.

I am working with developer to make this happen using function module but it seems significant customization.

Regards,

Sanket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

As there is no trip variant for Chile in SAP FI-TV as standard so you will have to do a fair bit of customization to achieve the posting result as per your client's requirement.

All the best.