cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role of integration server ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have the client 001 and defined the role as integration server, i have another client

200 which is defined as the application server.

we did all development in client 200 and when we are testing messages , it is saying that it is not defined as integration server. How to resolve this issue ?

cant we have more than one client defined as integration server ?

any help would be greatly appreciated and awarded

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

<i>>>>cant we have more than one client defined as integration server ?</i>

No. Only one client as integration server, but you seem to state that this is the case since client 200 is defined as application system.

Assume you have defined the technical and business system of the integration server and another bs for your client 200 app. system. Check your Business System Role in the SLD for each of these business systems as well.

More info on the test scenario would help...

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jin,

shld i need to define the role of the business system for the client 200 in SLD as integration server ?

The scenario is HTTP--RFC. XI has 2 clients 001 and 200. 001 is defined as Integration server and 200 as application system.

do i need to define the role of BS of client 200 as IS ?

help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

You can define the BS of client 200 as IS and the BS of client 001 as an application system. This might solve your problem.

Regards,

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have 001 as Integration Server, then yes, you have to define the role of BS for client 200 as Application System. Also for your BS 200 client, the "Related Integration Server" should be set to the BS for 001.

Regards,

Jin

Answers (0)