Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you unmerge in Lumira?

david_lai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I was wondering how to unmerge 2 datasets in Lumira. Similar to Web Intelligence where you would right click on the merged field and unmerge.

The only way that I unmerge right now is to delete all the fields that were brought in from the lookup data set.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks!

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is one of limitation in Lumira. Once u merge 2 data using primary key, Lumira itself considered as single data. Even u cant remove the second file u ve added (it will be disabled state). Too access only one set of data you need to add that excel file separately. 

If you need this feature vote on

https://ideas.sap.com/ct/ct_a_view_idea.bix?c=6013C007-A70B-4283-93CE-2531683D816D&idea_id=02E536E6-...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar problem with Lumira (1.28). When adding a dataset (A) and then appending another dataset (B) to that first one, I can only 'unappend' the datasets by deleting the dataset I originally imported. This will of course delete it and leave the second dataset there. Which is totally illogical.

It would be good if you could select which one of the appended datasets you could delete, instead of the original which was appended to.

/Karri