cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preference Determination Log Reporting Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have recently implemented preference determination within our GTS system and after using this for a little bit we have determined that we seem to be in need of some helpful reporting around the preference determination log.

The logs are very useful for seeing the details of why or why a part was not marked for preference within a given preference run, what it seems to be lacking is the ability to review collective issues in a simpler view.  For instance, we have a series of parts that failed determination due to missing classifications on components.  We are working with the Singapore FTA where almost all the materials qualify based off tariff shift rules.  There does not appear to be a report that would allow us to review all the products that did not qualify along with their components and associated HTS codes in an ALV Grid display format.

I know all the tables involved with the log, and I know we could obviously build a new report to get this information, I was just wondering if I was missing an existing report that might have all this information already. Anyone know of any collective log reports?

Thanks!

Rachael Kobleske

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230935
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Rachael,

We also found the preference determination log to be difficult to use for this purpose. There are no other reports available within the system so we developed a custom report.

Holly Stein

Answers (0)