cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

function module AUTHORITY_CHECK_DATASET syntax error cl_fs_path unknown after snote 1497003

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

would anyone have any ideas on this :

Sap note 1497003 was successfully applied to or dev system, but unfortunetly was transported into qas without the preimplementation steps being done.

now i am unable to transport anything in stms or command line in qas. we receive system dumps in st22 --> syntax error in program SAPLSABC, CL_FS_PATH unknown.

I am following the corrections for scenario 1  in sap note 151550116, part of which states I have to modify in se37 function AUTHORITY_CHECK_DATASET and comment out 2 lines referring to cl_fs_path.

However, I can display the function module, but when I try to edit it I get the same dump as above.

I have changed it in dev and tried to transport it over, but of course the transport doesnt work.

Without being able to edit this, I am really really stuck!!!

Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks so so much for any advice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

First,

You can import the trasnport request created according to 151550116 sapnote in QAS from backend with overwrite option as shown below...

Command to add the transport request to the buffer
tp addtobuffer <transport no.> <Target SID> pf = TP_DOMAIN_<Domain_controller_SID>.PFL

Command to import the transport request
tp import <transport no.> <Target SID> clientXXX u126 pf=TP_DOMAIN_<Domain_controller _SID>.PFL

The following umodes are available during imports:
0: Overtaker, leave the respective task in the buffer, mark it to be imported again (1 or I).
1: Repeat the import of the transport request from the beginning.
2: Overwrite original objects.
3: Not used any more
4: Not used any more
6: Overwrite repaired objects (that are object being in a unconfirmed repair).
8: Ignore restrictions arising from table classes
9: Ignore that this type of transport request currently may not be imported

Second,

If things doesnot work, then de-implement the sap note in Dev system and capture it in a transport request and import this request in QAS using above commands.

IMP: Make sure these TR's doesnot move ahead in our landscape

Regards,

Prithviraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prithviraj

tp addtobuffer command works

tp import command eventually returns with error detected, and keeps repeating this.

I will try removing the sap note in dev, but suspect again I will get caught at the transport into qas

Will let you know

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prithviraj

you were 100% correct in your original reply.

All I had to do was delete any tp processes running, clear down entries in stms job monitor, and clear entries in trjob and trbat.

I then reran the tp commands you give me and this time the transport including the fix went through.

issue resolved!!!

thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

Good to hear that the issue is solved!!!

Regards,

Prithviraj