Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-up cancel button problem in Subscreen of Customer master program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a subscreen in the transactions XD01/02. When user tries to leave this subscreen using Back button i am calling the FM popup_to_confirm.

Problem: when i use the cancel button user should stay in this subscreen. I tried with Return but it is leaving the subscreen. As it is subscreen i am not able to use set_screen.

Please share the information if anyone knows how to do this.

Thanks& regards,

NarsiReddy.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try one thing, while calling this screen you can check the sy-ucomm and set the same when user press the cancel button.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I tried but its not working.

Thanks & regards,

NarsiReddy.

rmnachi_kx
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Narsireddy,

I believe when user clicks back button, standard user-command for back is getting executed. Based on your pop-up result, try clearing the user-command.

Let us know, if this doesn't work out.

Thanks,

Nachi.RM

0 Kudos

Hi Nachiyappan,

I tried clearing the SY-UCOMM when user presses canhcel button. But its not working.

Thanks & regards,

NarsiRedy.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem: when i use the cancel button user should stay in this subscreen. I tried with Return but it is leaving the subscreen. As it is subscreen i am not able to use set_screen.

Which cancel button you are talking about custom screen or standard screen.??

It would be better if you can attach screen shot.

Thanks

Nishant

0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

In the subscreen program which i have created, i am calling the FM popup_to_confirm. The cancel button of the FM popup_to_confirm.

When i press the cancel button user goes to the initial screen of XD01. But i want the control to stay in the subscreen .

Thanks &regards,

NarsiReddy.

0 Kudos

Hi,

What is think when you click the back button system start performing his SY-UCOMM in mean time you have called your exit in processing.

After completion of your processing system execute the remaining back process.

I have checked the function module. It exporting parameter for user action CANCEL as answer is 2.

Please write after your pop_to_Confirm.

If answer = 2.

return. " System will not process ahead.

Endif.

Thanks

Nishant

0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Already i have tried it and its not working. When the user presses the cancel button the answer is 'A' not 2.

Thanks & regards,

NarsiReddy.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please post the screen shot of the call stack in desktop2 from which we can analysis.

Thanks

Nishant

0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

I have attached the screen shot of it.

Thanks & regards,

Narsi.