cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statues as Technical Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I want to find out if I can create statues as technical objects in Plant maintenance.  If  yes, what type of technical object.

Thank you in anticipation of your prompt response.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Mary,

I assume that this is for some sort of a Facilities or Public Spaces maintenance? "Statues", as in decorative objects that are placed somewhere in a space or building and need to be periodically maintained?

I'd assume that any such space or building would have been mapped in your system as a Functional Location structure, perhaps linked to an RE structure. Therefore, you can think about a statue positioned in such a space as an "Equipment" "installed". Thus, I would recommend using Equipments for these - since a statue might always be moved to another spot.

However, creating those with an Equipment Category such as "M - Machines" does seem...odd. Maybe you could create a copy of this Category and have it named e.g. "O - Ornamentation". This could allow you to include other types of decorative objects, such as sculptures, monuments, spires etc . (Perhaps as Technical Object Types.)

And if such object is considered a work of art, of high monetary value, you might benefit from the Equipment link to Asset.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Some of these statues/ Monuments are not attached to a building some are just on the ground.

I was thinking of creating them as  pooled spaces in Real Estate (RE) and then create it as a functional location in plant maintenance.

There is a link between pooled spaces in real estate and asset management.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

Do you want to create Status for technical Object ?

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not status, I mean Statues or Plaques or Monuments.

Thanks.