cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFRESH CPA CACHE

0 Kudos

Hello Everybody

I'm facing a problem when I try to refresh cpa cache. I use the link http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full and I click on send button. After some time the error "HTTP 500 erro" is showed for me.

I tried to do the following  without success:

I had set the parameters of ICM timeout for more than 2 hours(notes 1849425, 1670123)

In the Java System properties I changed the user of "XPI Service: CPA Cache" service, I created an new user that  have the following Roles:

SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_PI_CFG_SRV

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE

SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_J2EE

SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER_J2EE

SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER_MAIN

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN

SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN

3. I installed the "XPI Inspector for troubleshooting XI" tool and this tool not got some  data significant for the analyses .

What can I do to solve this issue?

Kind Regards

Marcos Antonio Magalhães Junior

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos Antonio,

Check the note  804124 - HTTP communication with XI Adapter Engine fails , as well.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki

The same error....

Tks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

An HTTP return code 500 (Internal Server Error) indicates that everything is okay. It is not an error.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava

Ok, but in the history log We can't see an register where cash was refreshed. Furthermore, we have other system where this situation didn't occur. We receive an screen with confirmation that refresh was finished.

Tks

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a similar issue recently where this cache refresh would not finish cleanly and then future cache refresh would timeout. After restarting the system and noticing another issue which was affecting (like maybe SLD error) we could do the full refresh the cache again.

By the way, I think Confirmation XML is only when there was a problem with the refresh.

arrezende
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Marcos,

Check tablespace size and jobs with your basis...

0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre

The user adjusted  in the service is the  PIISUSER(my copy user is PIISUSER1). The user that I'm using to click in send is the my user(administrator).

Tks

arrezende
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Marcos,

Check CPACache history page in the event of caching problems

http://server:port/CPACache -> View cache update history -> View confirmation XML

Which version of SAP PI? It is an upgrade from 7.1 to 7.3?

0 Kudos

Hi

There is some register of when the instance Java is restarted but without XML confirmation.

The version of SAP PI is 7.1.

arrezende
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Marcos,

With which user you are trying to do this?

Try using the PIDIRUSER user?

Today I had a similar problem with this (though http 503), after a Java restart work normally...

Abraço!