Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAGLL03 : g/l account line item display G/L view

former_member220286
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

Can we change the selection criteria of this standard  report  TCODE : FAGLL03 .

My requirement is that I want the

open at key date (input parameter )

to be changed to a select options criteria so that I can give a range of date.

Right now in the standard there is only one input I can give under the (.)OPEN ITEMS radio button .

open at key date    :  29.09.2015

I want the range from low to high which I can give in select-options only .

Can the parameter in the standard report can be changed to select-options .

In the standard report following are the screen elements :-

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF LINE.

PARAMETERS x_opsel LIKE itemset-xopsel RADIOBUTTON GROUP rad1

DEFAULT 'X'.

SELECTION-SCREEN COMMENT 3(20) text-003 FOR FIELD x_opsel.

SELECTION-SCREEN END OF LINE.

PARAMETERS pa_stida LIKE rfpdo-allgstid DEFAULT sy-datlo.

Can the above parameter can be changed to a select-options where I can have the low and high input available so that my report can be filtered

according  to the date range criteria on selecting radio button open items .

standard program name :  FAGL_ACCOUNT_ITEMS_GL  .Attached is the screenshot for better understanding .

Gurus please suggest some ideas.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can do this after creating a Z copy of it. It doesn't make sense though.

Not sure if there is any other way.

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deep

This program FAGL_ACCOUNT_ITEMS_GL cannot be modified to have the Parameter to accept range of date.  The reason is

a) There is no option to have implicit enhancement at that Parameter section.  So you cannot modify.

b) In data selection Form - also you need to modify the Select statement accordingly.  There also you do not have implicit enhancement option to change the select query.

So it is not possible.

If you want to do, then you have to make a Z-copy of it.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkateswaran ,

While making a  zcopy of the standard report , we also need to copy the includes also or we have to leave the includes .

as while making a z copy it is showing following check box to copy :-

documentation

variants

user interface

screens

includes .

I copied the standard report to zreport but I did not checked icludes but still the zreport is executing . This means that includes need not to be copied .???

0 Kudos

Dear Deep

As long as you are not going to make any changes in that include program, you need not to copy that include.  Your zprogram still uses the standard include.

If you want to change in include program, copy that as Z-include and make necessary changes in the main program where that include is included - replacing the standard include to z-include.

Regards,

Venkat