cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas 3.0 - Tab Merging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is to have certain fields from different tabs tabs in Material Master Creation (MM01) on a personas screen using Tab merging.

System configuration is as follows:

Personas 3.0 , SP Level 0001,

SP Package: SAPK-30001INPERSONAS.

Kernal is 742 Release and Patch level is 200.

I am trying to merge some fields from Basic Data 1 and some fields from Purchasing tab to a single personas screen.

There are Mandatory fields that are duly populated and there will be a pop up to select the plant when we navigate to the purchasing tab.

Is it possible to Merge tabs with Mandatory fields and Pop up's that occur while navigating the tabs.

When attempted I am getting error like:

Backend error occured:

Received "control state serialization failed" on batch step: {"post":"proxy/get/state/ur/wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSPR1/tabpSP02/ssubTABFRA1:SAPLMGMM:2004/subSUB2:SAPLMGD1:2002/boxRMSCH-RAHMENT1","content":"proxy_18"}

The complete batch was:

[{"post":"action/4/wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSPR1/tabpSP02"},{"post":"proxy/get/state/ur/wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSPR1/tabpSP02/ssubTABFRA1:SAPLMGMM:2004/subSUB2:SAPLMGD1:2002/boxRMSCH-RAHMENT1","content":"proxy_18"},{"post":"action/4/wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSPR1/tabpSP01

Incase any additional info required let me know.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Patch level 200 had issues with tab merging, so I'd recommend upgrading the kernel to the latest available patch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tamas, Thanks for your quick response.

Kernel 742 and patch level 200 is the latest we see at SAP market Place. Is Kernel 742 Patch level 219 released and available for customers.

Also, Can u throw some light on to my another question,

i.e., is it possible to tab merge 2 tabs which includes Mandatory fields and also has a pop up in between (For ex: MM01 Basic data and Purchasing tabs)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kernel 7.24 PL 221 is currently the most recent I can see in the service marketplace, released on Friday of last week. That should work much better than your current PL200 kernel.

I believe I answered your other question in the other thread you posted.

Steve.

vivek_anandhan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello TEam,

We have updated to the latest Kernet 322 as per SAP's suggestion.

But still we are getting the Control State serialization failed on batch.

Could you please help on this one

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek

0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

There was a regression in Kernel PLs ~320+ that caused this error. Please refer to this Note for availability of the fix.

2284855 - Error with moved fields from invisible subscreen

Regards

Kranthi