Did you mean: 

Multiple invoice creation for one delivery

frank_lopez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We have a business scenario with the following:

1. We handle materials with two different (fixed by contract) prices: one is the Price of the product per se and the second is a Price for distribution by product.

2. We generate a sales order and its delivery order.

3. Customer requires 2 different invoices:

-(A) One with the details of the products and the prices by product.

-(B) One with only one line item considering the total of the Price for distribution (distribution Price * quantity for each product, summarized).

NOTE: A reference between these Invoices (A & B) have to be met in a table field.

Question:

Is there a way to implement this by configuration/using standard functionality?

Notes:

I've been reading about the splitting functionality but seems like it can't cover the scenario, as we are not splitting by line ítems, but generating another invoice considering different prices.

Thanks in advance.

Kindest Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Francisco,

your post is creating confusion.

Kindly clear doubts.

One with the details of the products and the prices by product.

-(B) One with only one line item considering the total of the Price for distribution (distribution Price * quantity for each product, summarized).

As you told you want two invoice one with prices by product and other with distribution Price. order is created with which price ??

Customer requires 2 different invoices:

Which invoice you want to post to FI ?? both can not post to FI.

As per my understand you should create the proforma invoice using separate pricing procedure (different pricing procedure from Sales order) and this proforma invoice will only use for information purpose.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what postings are you expected to achieve?

Can you explain how price per distribution per product is determined and how it should be used?

Please provide more details for the business process to ensure high quality of answers.

From your description I am inclined to believe that your customer does not require 2 invoices, but 2 printouts. Please correct me if I am wrong - you are not expected to declare separately to the authorities the 2 documents with 2 numbers.

If this is the case, you just  need to maintain the relevant pricing conditions in the procedure and request the creation of a smartform consisting of 2 different pages - one with the regular layout and the other - a summary. If you are expected to print the pages on different types of printers for some reason - you can create 2 smartfroms with 2 outputs.