cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search help doesn't show on new screen html template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a requirement where I had to create my own custom screen that allows the user to choose an approver with a search help. This works fine in the gui, but after I create the html service template, the field shows without any sort of input help button. I generate the html template as a webgui, but no luck. Does anyone know how I can get the search help button to show on the HTML template?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since my last post I have gotten the search to work. I had requisitioner.name in my F4searchhelp function call instead of requisitioner...

thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

You need to attach the search help to to the specific field of the Table / Structure in SE11 Transaction.

Let me know, incase you still face any issues.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working in SRM . My search works perfectly when run from the gui so I believe it is set up correctly in R/3. I added some javascript to my html template to show the find button, however now when I click on it, it doesn't do anything.

This is the function call I've added to my HTMLtemplate after my field is defined. It now shows the button, but the functionality behind the button seems to not work...

My custom HTML template was generated from the screen as webgui and then I added some elements to it to try and get it to work, copying service BBP_MON_SC, template 1100. I also added the SELECT_TEXT_SHELP_REQUISITIONER and SELECT_SHELP_REQUISITIONER

to the theme 99 as parameters.

Here is my html code with comments where I added to the generated code.

<html>

<head>

***added these 6 lines

`include (~service="bbpglobal", ~name="bbpfunctions.html")`

`SRM_Stylesheet()`

`include (~service="bbpglobal", ~name="WpIntegration.html" )`

<title>`~windowtitle`</title>

`bbpformname = "BBPForm"`

<script language="JavaScript" src="`mimeURL(~service="bbpglobal", ~language="", ~name="script/bbpscript.js")`">

***to here

</script>

</head>

<body>

`~messageline`

<form method="post" action="`WGateURL()`" name="BBPForm">

<p>

`USERID.label`

<input type=text name="`REQUISITIONER.name`" value="`REQUISITIONER.value`" maxlength="013" size="013">

***ADDED this line

`F4HelpButton(bbpformname, "REQUISITIONER.name", jsMaskString(strEnc(#SELECT_TEXT_SHELP_REQUISITIONER)), jsMaskString(strEnc(#SELECT_SHELP_REQUISITIONER)))`

<p>

<input type=submit name="~OKCode=OK" value="`OK_BUT.label`">

<input type=submit name="~OKCode=CANCEL" value="`CANCEL.label`">

</form>

</body>

</html>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See whether the Search help is working fine in

Include LBBP_MON_SCF62 (for the SAP Screen - 1100 (Program - SAPLBBP_MON_SC).

I guess, unknowingly, you might have some changes to the Standard SAP Code, which is not causing the search help to work.

I will try to help you out, but for this

Please send me detailed screen shots, witht the requirements on my email id.

atul.kant@gmail.com

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul