cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export "Groups" attribute as html class name on ITS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to export "Groups" attribute as  html class name when generate template (Please check the below screenshot).   How can i do it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and ,

Firstly, thanks for your valuable answers. I checked your your links for the solution. But actually They are not the solutions which i need. (I needed more flexible and dynamic solution, in fact  i need some flags (id, parameter) to find them at javascript/css.

I solved the problem as the following way;

STEP 1

Update _CONTENT_ELEMENT method.

CLASS: ZCL_ITS_GENERATE_HTML_MOBILE4  > _CONTENT_ELEMENT

I declared this to compiler: Please add the replacement keywords to replacment keys table. For example: Sap ITS compiler ll replace "ZGRP1" keyword  with GROUP1 value of the current control in html template.

STEP 2

Update a html element template.

ITS Services  > ZRFGEN4 (Html Template)

Sap compiler will replace "ZGRP1" with GROUP1 value.

STEP 3

Create ITS page and test.

RESULT:

For example: i can show date picker  popup for all elements which containd "ZDT" class in its web site. (via jquery > $(".ZDT").doDatePickerInput();  )

or modify specific control on css file side:

.MobileInput.ZDT{

color:red;

font-size:20px;

}

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abdulkadir,

this is an ITSMobile HTML template that you wish to alter? Correct?

Why exactly do you need to do this "Export"? You will need to explain what the outcome of this

is to be?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oisin,

Yes, It is a ITSMobile Html template.   I need some parameters to customize (bg-color,color, icon...) html elements or use jquery tools (datepicker...). So, i ll use this parameters at javascript  or css selectors.

Thank you.

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Abdulkadir,

Please read SAP note 1037715 for the supported screen elements. There are limitations while using ITSmobile and html elements.

I also recommend using the ITSmobile Visual Editor. You can find more about it in the ITSmobile Wiki.

Regards,

Cris

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdulkadir,

in addition too Cris's recommendations.

The ITSMobile visual editor could be of assistance for you if you wish to customise the HTML elements.

See: ITSmobile Visual Editor - Wiki - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Oisin