cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to SOAP synchronous scenario in ICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

we having Proxy to SOAP synchronous scenario in single stack PI.

I did design and now the configuration.

I am using ICO object.

I created soap sender channel and soap receiver channel.

In the ICO, in the inbound parameters, I gave the SOAP sender channel I did for ECC system.

The flow is like this ECC - SOAP - ECC.

In the return flow we need SOAP receiver as we are pposting data back to ECC system

where do I use the receiver SOAP adapter for ECC system?

The SOAP sender adapter I used doesnt have details to add ECC system details so how will it post back to ECC?

Receiver side i guess SOAP receier will take care of both inbund and outbound flows?

Should we need two channels at source side?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Midhun

Configure a scenario like this

ECC -------------------------> PI------------------------------------->Soap

(soap channel with              (Soap Adapter with

XI 3.0 Protocol)                        Http prtocol)

Do request/respone mapping.

Rest all PI will take care.

Soap Sender adapter will be triggered once you send message from ECC.you need maintain  SM59 connections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done exactly like that but xi 3.0 soapchannel doesn't have option to add ecc systemdetails for the reverse flow. So I guess that is not required.

I have a scenario created in it.SOAP synchronous to Proxy, the opposite of what I did and it is working so I think I don't need to create further RFC destination

I have created two RFC destinations of type g to connect with single stack pi in ECC.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have done exactly like that but xi 3.0 soapchannel doesn't have option to add ecc systemdetails for the reverse flow. So I guess that is not required.

As I told already channel will be triggered once the message comes from ECC.No need to give ECC details.

I have a scenario created in it.SOAP synchronous to Proxy, the opposite of what I did and it is working so I think I don't need to create further RFC destination

Yes.

I have created two RFC destinations of type g to connect with single stack pi in ECC.

After doing all developments in PI,Send a test message using Sproxy and check.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

No need to create two channels.

This is a standard behavior for the adapters which supports synchronous communication in PI.

For Ex: if we take proxy synchronous communication, you have generated a the proxy in ECC system for the synchronous sender service interface in ECC. Since the service interface has the meta data of the request and response. The coding has been done accordingly whenever any response gets from PI to ECC.

You can just do a sample testing and check the outcome.

Answers (0)