cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock notification from SAP to Magento

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its for an E commerce website, Magento as front end system and SAP in the back End

I have a scenario, Two Delivery Hubs and the the company planning to distribute goods for the customers comes under the area of each Hub. When a product is out of stock in the delivery hub( Plant A) the system need to check the availability of the material in the next Hub( Plant B) how we can achieve it?? . what if the  the material stock is not available in both plants or in either of one plant? .  It may took some time to replenish the stock.

When the stock is available in SAP the Front end system ( magento) will sent a message to the customer that the stock is available for purchase.

The above said is our requirement, how do we send stock availability notification to Magento ??

Please help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Instead of creating two plants create one plant and underneath create two Slocs as hub.

System would consider both the Slocs while confirming the order and also take action if need to replenish the goods from factory.You can pass the Sloc in sales order manually and perform availability check for order so that the same Slco get copied into the delivery.

Br,

Stone.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarath,

As per my understanding, to check the availability of the product in multiple plant automatically we could used GATP which is covered under APO.

I believe APO guys can give you answer well.

Could you please put your questing in APO forum as well ?

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma