cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen personas 2.0 auth problems.

0 Kudos

Hello Goeroes of Screen Personas,

I have 3 questions please help. Number three is the most important one,

1: when starting Screen Personas 2.0 I got the following message.

What do we have to do to make sure this is never shown again. (or is this not possible?)

2: Then we get the next pop-up for silverlight. How can we fix this that is never shown up again?

3: Most important is this, when all the messages above I have ticked for Ok or Yes, I can log in with my SAP user id and I get the tiles of screen personas.  ( see below. ) but when pressing, either one I got the message that I have no auth's, What is the problem? below find also the, to my opinion most important screendumps.

When pressing one of the tiles I get the following pop-up:

When I look at the admin transaction I found that I have admin auths so It would be nice to have access, below find the auth screen and the screen where the environment is defined.

Please help to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For 1 and 2: Enabling elevated trust mode for the Personas client will help. See note 2025591

For 3, it looks like there is a configuration issue. You don't need the Uri and Url properties. The Server.Url property value should be similar to what you have in Url right now but make sure to remove the trailing / and it should work after that.

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kees,

Silverlight is required to have Personas 2.0 working. As long as you don't accept the minimum requirements from Silverlight, Personas will not work.

Both popups should appear once.

Regards,

Cris