Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reprocess the failed role

devaprakash_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

When ever i am trying to reprocess the failed role from the IDM standard UI receiving the below error message.

putNextEntry failed storingSPML.SAPUSER.

Exception from Modify operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: Unexpected error when processing modify request Unsupported ID found null

Then i have checked the account attributes for that user and found that for that repository it is blank. then i have added that user id to that account attribute and then reprocessed it. Again it got failed and below is the error message.

putNextEntry failed storingSPML.SAPUSER.ABCD02

Exception from Add operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: No such objectclass defined

Exception from Modify operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: Could not update user. Cannot find group when uniqueID is null!

Can you kindly let me know which details i need to check further.

Regards,

DP

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using IDM 8.0

I'm getting the same error. The ACCOUNT ATTRIBUTE was missing for the user and it is assigned now. But again the privilege is in failed state, even after retry of failed assignment.

FYI, the user gets the privilege through an IDM role and retry of failed assignment was performed for the IDM role.

Could you please provide your suggestions.

Regards,

Hemaa

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Hemaa:

You should probably create a new question for your case. You can link to this one in it.

Regards,

Steffi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't add the missing ACCOUNT-attribute, reprovision the failed account-privilege.

(The ACCOUNT-attribute was used in earlier versions to flag that user is created to the repository and who knows what happens in the depths of stored procedures with the attribute..)

regards, Tero

devaprakash_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tero,

thanks for your response. I believe the error was due to orphan privilege. The only privilege was in OK status but when trying to reprocess other privileges for the same repository its failing. The privilege which is I was re-provisioning was assigned as an orphan privilege to the identity. I have assigned the same privilege as an direct reference to the identity using the values as {e}DIRECT_REFERENCE=1}<%privilege%> and then removed the direct assignment which triggered De-provisioning task. Later when reprocessed the failed assignment it got successfully added.

Regards,

DP

Answers (0)