cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase length of the text to be defaulted in default data screen, current limit 100 chars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have defaulted a customs document header text in GTS but while maintaining the text in default data screen, there is a limit of 100 characters only. I want to increase this limit to 200 characters, could you help me with this requirement or how can we achieve this?

Regards,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

I have maintained a text at customs document header. I added this text in "extend list for data proposal".

Text object is SLL_CUHD_C for which text id is defined.

The data is getting defaulted but I am not able to maintain a text of more than 100 chars in default data screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please correct me if I am wrong to understand that you have defined a Z field and you are including it in the Text Object SLL_CUHD_C to store the default data.

Br,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some what correct, I have defined a Z field and assigned the text id that I have defined for customs document. Now I am using this Z text to default the text at custom document header level.

The details of the steps could be found at following thread:

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

What sort of text you intend to maintain in this case, there are a number of texts in SAP GTS that we can maintain and based on your inputs, I will check for that field.

Br,

Aman