Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1ID- Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, We have received few batches through MIGO in dopot,At the time of doing  J1IG & after entered the batched details in J1IG details screen,When we save the J1IG ,Internal Exc invoice is generation But item details are showing blank,This problem is coming for particular two material only,In our business chapter id will pick from batches,Kindly advice why this problem is coming.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate the sentence "In our business chapter id will pick from batches"

0 Kudos

Hello, Our PP team will create the batch & they will maintain the batch based on the thickness and width in ME2O and we will not maintain the batch in J1ID,

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you compare what is missing in this material Batches against the ones where you can view the item details. How are you managing to put chapterid from batches. Is it an enhancement. please give details so that we can help.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Dear All , In my previous reply transaction is MSC2O .

0 Kudos

I dont have transaction MSC2O. In which version you are in. Or is this a custom transaction.