Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Benefits_HSA Plans for Single and Family

Hi All

For one of my US client, they have HSA plans and the contribution for Single is 3350  and Family is 6650 per annum

I am able to configure as different plans has HSA -Single and HSA - Family.

I couldnt configure them as one because of the table V_T74FD, which accepts unique entries i.e. i couldnt configure  the as one Benefit Plan as HSA and employee contirbution variants for single and Family, so that when employee selects a plan in ESS the user can select either Single or Family.

1. I am using IT0169 - Savings plan for HSA plans. please correct me, if there is a different infotype

2. With the current configuration of different HSA plans i.e. one for single and one for Family.

Employee is able to select both the plans and contribute which is incorrect, at any point of time user should select only one plan i.e. either Single or       Family. is there any standard configuration available to control this?

3. Also, is there a check for dependants for Family plan option, as user should only opt Family HSA plan only when there are dependants.

4. Also the requirement for HSA plans is to have any time updates for them to increase or decrease HSA contributions via ESS. Do we have standard configuration available for this requirement? i did configure new adjustment and assigned HSA plans  but still i dont see any option in ESS

Appreciate your advise

Regards

Srinivasas

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question