cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO BW datasource - Transport

0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Our APO team has generated a datasource and it is replicated to self BW system.

Now when i transported RSDS version of data source it got failed saying - Infosource is not available.

Then i collected data source OSOA version in RSA6 and trnasported which got activated n QA.

But when i try to load data to PSA we found that Datasource is not assigned to planning area in QA.

Please help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya

Important thing with Datasource in APO, specially darasource which are created based on Planning Area - Transport should include Datasources from DataSource (Active Version) and DataSource in BW.

You can use transaction /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR to replicate the datasource before creating the transport.

Please check.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

0 Kudos

Satish,

I have done both the things transported RSDS and OSOA version (RSA6) of datasource to QA. Replicated DS in QA. But still not assigned to Planning Area.

Please help me on this.

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Please check the data source for the planning area in /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR - here you will have option to check, repair and replicate the data source for the planning area if it is present in QA.

Regards,

Alok

0 Kudos

I have tested it in /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR its throwing error  - Datasource not assigned to Planning Area