SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoiding Tolerance For Amount Limits For Debit Posting

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Please provide your inputs for the below scenario:

According to the standard customization setting we can "maintain the tolerance groups for amount limits and can assign users", while doing manual posting via "FPE1" for example.

However, this restriction is for both debit and credit posting.

In my case my client is looking for the restriction for credit postings only, not for debit postings.

I have found that, while doing posting, FM FKK_AMOUNT_TOL_CHECK” & FM “FKK_DOCUMENT_TOL_CHECK, checks the rule we created at customizing, and restricts users for doing the postings as per the rule.

Please suggest the event where I can modify the standard check according to my requirement, as I don't see implicit enhancement is right option for avoiding the check for debit postings? Or we should follow any other way?

Thanks

Anurag

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

I dont think the restriction of the credit posting can be controlled in any of the events.

The FM that you have mentioned is getting triggerred in the standard SAP Include programs, LFKH0F01/LFKH0F06 and after Event 1126.

For these FM's, SAP has already given a implcit enhancement spot.

So I think that's the only option to cater your requirment.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

I dont think the restriction of the credit posting can be controlled in any of the events.

The FM that you have mentioned is getting triggerred in the standard SAP Include programs, LFKH0F01/LFKH0F06 and after Event 1126.

For these FM's, SAP has already given a implcit enhancement spot.

So I think that's the only option to cater your requirment.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

Thanks very much, for your inputs. I will go with the implicit enhancement.

Regards,

Anurag