cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODS_OPERATION_CYCLE_TIME table is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I see ODS_OPERATION_CYCLE_TIME table is empty and i understand this table is storing summary of Production log table in WIP. i can see records in Production log table in WIP but ODS_OPERATION_CYCLE_TIME table in ODS DB is empty. Any idea what could be the reason? i don't see any errors in the ODS scripts as well.

We are running SAP ME 6.1.4.48 and SAP ME Patch 6.1.4.41.

-Adarsha.K.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsha,

If you are executing ODSProductionETL script successfully and no errors in ODS log file, then please check the assignment in Time Granularity Assignment Maintenance.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Serigy. i dont see any errors in ODSProductionETL scripts. I found Time Granularity Assignment Maintenance did't had anything selected. Should i select Production operation or Production Cycle Time for populating ODS_OPERATION_CYCLE_TIME?

-Adarsha.K.S

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsha,

Setting up Time Granularity is the must for ODS summarization. Once you run ODS scripts, you'd rather assing all categories. But please note that this will not have any impact on the WIP data which has already been processed to ODS. If you need to "rectify" ODS data, you will have to re-process entire WIP data from scratch to a fresh ODS database.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergiy.

Answers (0)