Server not showing up in Choose Company screen
A client is performing a server change and I'm having a bit of difficulty with the new server. (SBO 9.1 PL05)
I installed all of the server components onto the new server, as well as the client. I restored a copy of their live database onto the SQL server, and I am able to open the database in SBO from the server without issue.
However, when I go to a user's machine and go to the Choose Company screen, the server is not available to be chosen. We've gone from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2012 so you can see this in attached screenshot 1.
Now, if I log into the original databases on the SQL 2008 server, then go to Adminstration -> License -> License Administration, and enter the new server name and click 'Browse' and then go to Administration -> Choose Company, I can now select the server AND see the databases, BUT the passwords do not work (and yes I have triple and quadruple checked, with multiple accounts, that I'm entering a correct password). You can see this is screenshot 2.
I've tried rebooting the server, and the B1site security settings match the old server.