cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplified Sales Order Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While reading note 1165503, I saw reference to the TDS_VA_PPE structure which has a 6 groups of fields. These allow quick access to pricing condition in VA01. I've tried to make them visible in the screen variant settings in VA01 but they never stay visible. It seems that they are part of LOG_SD_SIMP_02 (Simplified Sales Order Process). We are using SAP ECC 6.0.

Anyone know is it possible to activate those fields in VA01/2/3 in ECC6?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you perform all customizing steps for the new fields after setting the descriptions etc?

• assign the price element to a specific condition or subtotal in a pricing procedure
  • activate the new pricing elements for the specific order type
  • set the display options for the new pricing elements?

Does it work with the first 6 price elements assigned to your order type?

I believe that you have activated the business function already, so I am not asking that obvious question

I have activated and set up simplified order processing in a sandbox ECC6.0 EhP4 and from what I see the note is applicable for versions from 604 and later, so if you have done everything described in the note and have done all customizing correctly, it should work. I have not applied the modification, but I assume that the customizing activities are exactly the same as for fields 1-6.

Former Member
0 Kudos

apologies.... I googled this but found very little. I SCN searched after I asked the question and found this.... . (Thanks Ingo). This helped me get it working.

It's display only - I was actually hoping it would be change mode.

thanks Veselina.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am glad that you resolved the issue.

Regarding display/change mode of the fields that you add for the sales order with this functionality:

• if it is a subtotal - it is display-only (makes sense);

• if it is a pricing condition, it depends on the pricing condition settings: if it is with manual entries = D, it is display-only, if it is with C, A, ' ' - it is editable, but only if you have set also amount/percentage or whatever criteria you use for the condition to be 'X' for manual changes.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Veselina,

can I award correct answer points twice?!? Thanks, I had the amount/percent off in the conditions that I needed. Works perfectly now. Thanks for the help.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to award anything  - I am glad that it worked . The functionality is really nice.

Answers (0)