cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm: RFC destination to system not found

0 Kudos

Creating an IMG project is throwing error " RFC Destination not found ". System i am trying to create IMG project is for Java stack system ( CTS + ). System in question has never been on a Charm project.

Thanks

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the Java system defined in CTS with a communication system?

Could you please add here the error message technical name (if any)?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

0 Kudos

We are using Solution manager 7.1 SP11 For some reason, SLG1 log does not have much info. When  I try to create a IMG project in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN, I get "RFC destination to system () not found". CTS is configured correctly for PI systems, Solution manager is the domain controller for PI systems.  and we can move PI transports using solution manager, . As per below link - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-62884 It looks like below parameters in SMSY for PI dev system need to be populated ABAP Transport Syst. ABAP Transport Client I completed "Read System data remote" for solution manager, however these still don't get populated for PI Dev But I see that these parameters are populated correctly for PI production system. Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks -Lee

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The CTS information must be populated in the LMDB, not in the SMSY. As of SP09, ChaRM reads the communication system from the LMDB.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

0 Kudos

Lee

Have you tried re-syncing SLD data for this system in LMDB and then do  Read System data remote" for solution manager. As miguel said i have also read Charm reads the communication system from the LMDB .But when i opened a Incident with SAP, SAP suggested to do step " Read System data remote"

@Miguel - Can you tell us where we can find TMS information in LMDB,

Thanks

Murali

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

What version of solution Manager are you using ?

Thanks

Yogesh

0 Kudos

Yogesh

We are on Version 7.1 SP10

Thanks

Murali

0 Kudos

Did you get a solution for this issue ? I am getting same error while configuring PI systems (Java only) with ChaRM.

0 Kudos

Can you send me a screenshot of the error and SLG1 log. I am sure we have resolved this.

Thanks

Murali