Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF issue - Product Price not updated from Purchase Info Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I like to discuss 2 points.

1) If Info Record is not changed the Product Price is not getting updated in SCM box.

2) After updating Info Record if we do Bulk CIF from ECC to SCM only few Product Price is updated .

we did Enhancement through BADI /SAPAPO/CIF_TPSRC_IN  for updating Product Price while CIF info record using BAPI BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2.

I found the RFC Function module /SAPAPO/CIF_TPSRC_INBOUND is not always triggered and get skipped for some reason.

The Procurement Relation ship is created but the Enhancement is not properly fired to update Product Price.

Kindly let us know do we follow the correct way?

Please give your valuable Suugestion to update the Product Price.

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally we found the Problem.

we used BADI   /SAPAPO/CIF_TPSRC_IN   for updating Product Price.

BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_GETLIST2 this BAPI is used to get the Product details but this BAPI has a Restriction and we can pass maximum 100 records at a time.

now rewrite the logic and pass 100 Records per call in internal table  product_selection.

DO.

lv_index1 = lv_index2.

lv_index2 = lv_index1 + lc_99.

APPEND LINES OF lt_prod_get FROM lv_index1 TO lv_index2 TO lt_prod_get_tmp.

lv_index2 = lv_index2 + 1.

IF lt_prod_get_tmp[] IS INITIAL.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

CLEAR : lv_num_prd_get.

" bapi to get material location detail

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_GETLIST2'

EXPORTING

logical_system             = lv_log_sys

IMPORTING

number_of_products         = lv_num_prd_get

TABLES

product_selection          = lt_prod_get_tmp

planning_version_selection = lt_version_get

product_location_version   = lt_loc_ver_get_tmp

return                     = lt_bapi_ret_get.

IF lt_bapi_ret_get[] IS NOT INITIAL.

ct_return[] = lt_bapi_ret_get[].

EXIT.

ENDIF.

APPEND LINES OF lt_loc_ver_get_tmp TO lt_loc_ver_get.

REFRESH :lt_prod_get_tmp,lt_loc_ver_get_tmp,lt_bapi_ret_get.

ENDDO.

change method in this BADI has CT_RETURN we have to use for capturing any error during BAPI call.

Additionally we used BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 to update Procurement_cost and this BAPI has no restrictions.

Triggering of RFC /SAPAPO/CIF_TPSRC_INBOUND is based on Active APO Application or Purchase Info Record Creation/Change status and functional team can help on this.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

On APO side you can try by using the user exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_TPSRC_001 Inbound Processing: Sources of Supply.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks for your Reply.

Please Let me know , this Enhancement will be called even though the RFC Function module /SAPAPO/CIF_TPSRC_INBOUND is not fired.

In our case the RFC /SAPAPO/CIF_TPSRC_INBOUND is not always fired while CIF ino Record.

Regards,

Shanmuga

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer OSS note   2017958 - Transferred changes in external procurement relationship not completely updated.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmakumar,

we are checking the note.

we found an inconsistency between Transaction ME12/ME13 and Table EINE and
view CIFSRCIN. The view CIFSRCIN is used for CIF info record.

Eventhough Transaction ME13 have netpr value , table EINE-NETPR is 0.

This is also the reason for Netpr is 0 in AP0 side after CIF.

we may use report RM06INP0 to solve this issue.

Once this problem is solved we can apply the note 2017958 and check the other CIf Issue.

Regards,

Shanmuga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we implemented the note 2017958 still the function module /SAPAPO/CIF_TPSRC_INBOUND is not fired. do we need the do any refresh or clear activity post implementing the note.

I believe the tables CIF_IMSRCI in ECC , APO tables /SAPAPO/TRPROD , /SAPAPO/TPSRC and field BZQID is related to this...it will be great if you give any hint.

Thanks,

Shanmuga

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you updated the prices in the purchasing info record, schedule the report RM06INP0 using transaction ME1B?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the Price update is done and Data Base is Correct.

Now i feel the difference in CIF most of the Time it is done after applying note while doing single PIR CIF.

while we try Mass CIF ...still Product Price is not updated in APO Correctly for most.

I have a doubt when same material is in different Purchase Info Record with different price.

and when we  try to CIF all Info Record CIF will be done for each info Record?, or the material get locked in many info record and CIF will not be done?.  This we try with single APO Application...

In our case the Same material will be there in many info record with different  purchase organisation and vendor,when we CIF the  purchase Info Record The latest Info Record Price should be updated in  Product Price of APO side.

Parallelized Transfer option in CFM3 will help?

Thanks ,

Shanmuga

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please execute report RIMODINI for CIF IM of purchase info-record and also try RCPTRAN4 change pointer transfer of source of supply.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar