cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why there is different number of BDocs get generated for the same number of data replication?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me elaborate my question, I did request load two times for 200 Business Partners each time 100 BPs were taken and when it got replicated I checked the number of BDocs in R3AR3. In both the cases the number of BDocs were different, why it is like this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you be more precise? What do you mean by different number? Do you mean that there are more or less BDocs than in the initial system or that there they have a different ID?

Regards,

Horatiu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Horatiu,

Thanks for reading the question and replying.

Its obvious that the BDoc IDs will be different all the time if we replicate the same BP also number of times.

My question is when I did request load for 100 BPs I got around 8 green BDoc IDs and then when I did again for another set of 100 BPs I got 22 greeen BDoc IDs. So why there is a difference in the number of BDocs being generated. And how system decides how many BDocs are needed to carry the data?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,

Deepak

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

this number should be controlled by pack size that you specify in the partner profile; so use WE20, go to your message type and check the pack size.

Kind regards,

Horatiu