cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic packing in VL02N

edvdm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello! We create a delivery with VL10. After batch split we must do packing for our retour packing. This is at the moment a manually action but we want to do packing automatically. We have creates a packing instruction with POP1 and also the determination record with POF1. So the packing in VL02N is only to click on the Button PACK and after that the Button AUTOMATIC PACKING. The system will find the packing material and also the quantity. Is there any UserExit, FM or BADI to automate this Packing Step? Regards Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you also post screenshots of transaction OVHU2 for the profile for outbound delivery and OVLK for your delivery type?

edvdm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Veselina,

sorry for my late Reply, but there was an error on this message and I was not able to Reply to this message.

Here are my screenshots for Transaction OVHU2

and OVLK

Regards

Markus

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Markus,

If POP3 and POF3 are setup, then according to me, the packing should happen automatically in the delivery; no need for any manual action.

When there is no batch split, does packing happen automtically?

In the packing screen, in the bottom box (for material) is there no material populating? Please paste this screenshot, from delivery note.

added: When you say system will find the packing material, why? In POF3, you are giving material + packing instruction (i.e. material and packing material, and its ratio)

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter, added