cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Studio Application on windows mobile phone

former_member212429
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Design Studio Applications are avaible in the SAP BO mobile App. But this app ist not availible on windows mobile phone.

Is it possible to consume the html5 application direct on the browser of the mobile phone?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Zumwaby
Explorer
0 Kudos

We're using Windows Phones where I am and I can confirm that the apps are available and functional (just be sure your IE is set to Mobile mode otherwise you'll need a magnifying glass).

mfoeken
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Byrne,

Just a quick question: Can you describe the workflow of accessing the DS apps via a browser on a Windows Phone? Do you use a direct URL and are your apps stored in the BI platform?

With kind regards,

Martijn

Zumwaby
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Martijn - our apps are deployed to the BI Platform (4.1) and we have used two approaches, both of which work:

1. From BI Platform we get the OpenDoc link and share that URL with users

2. From Design Studio Menu --> Execute --> Send to Mobile Device (Using QR code)

Hope that helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed. There is no SAP Mobile App, but you can launch the cockpit via your web browser, e.g. if it's available in the BI Launchpad.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Karsten,

I don't having a Windows phone to try this, but I recommend you do

Try this from the Design Studio Menu - Execute, Send to mobile device

Then select Copy URL

Try using the URL from " Copy URL to Clipboard " and see how it appears on the Windows Mobile phone.  I'm curious to know if this works; it is something you could try.

Tammy