cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Purchase requisitioner details in inspection lot (Filed name : AFNAM)

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Need your input to get one of the following report.

In which transaction i can see the purchase requisitioner details against inspection lot.

Checked in QVM2 and QA32 , unable to see the result.

Regards,

Daya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya

Perhaps this I am replying on this forum after long time

Nevertheless ,There is no direct report !

There is no direct relation between PR & Il as IL is releted to PO

Hence

1.Get QALS- EBELN

2.Pass this value to EKPO - EBELN to get EKPO- BANFN & EKPO - AFNAM

You can create Query in SQVI or create a report.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean the user ID through which the Purchase Requisition was created? I doubt if you get it in any standard report. You can think of checking feasibility in ABAP for adding the extra columns in QA32 layout for purchase requisition and its item number and Purchase requisition created by.

I have a gut feeling that this should be possible. Rigorous checking and extra precautions are something to be taken care here as it may demand for access key.

Few more points-

• If your purpose is just to have a report - then developing a simple ALV report in ABAP is better idea rather than above option.
  • And if you are not using this report frequently then you can anytime download the QA33 dump. Take Purchase order numbers against the inspection lots, pass it on to table EKPO to get PRs and then pass PR to table EBAN.
  • And then use VLOOKUP functionality to connect together. This will save ABAP development and testing efforts.

Option depends on your requirement and how frequently you will be using it!

Anand

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand !

Let me check other options for this , please do let me know if there is a chance of getting the purchase Requisitioner ID in any standard report.