cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL ACCOUNT DETERMINATION need in SAP B1 9.0 version please explain me?

former_member275969
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Please Let me Explain the G/L Account Determination please please Explain me how to map the G/L Accounts please, i have lil Knowledge on Financials , Could u please explain me....

Regards

Smiley

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member275969
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Bharat

I have already Gone through this but i didnt get any exact details  is there any other documents please give me link, to understand easy

Regards

Smiley

Former Member

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not aware what level of experience you have in financials.

Actually you don't be worried as you just have to know the options where and how to do the determinations. Rest it's finance people job to check which GL has to map where.

Secondly now in SAP newer version 9.0 and above is having advanced GL determination as well which means earlier you can only determine the GLs based on warehouse , item master level and Item group wise only. But from the 9.0 on wards you can define in various manners or it could be combination of rule set. But before that I think you should be aware of basic GL account determination.

So I think first kindly ensure what GL account determination you are looking for.

If its warehouse wise then you will have to know all the heads under warehouse master.

Kindly elaborate accordingly

Thanks and Regards

Chandan lal

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos