cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM / CRM - Authentication request for Attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

sorry for cross-posting. I originally started a duscussion in CRM WebUI space, describing the same situation:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3802630

we use CRM WebClient in Solution Manager 7.1 Incident Management via Citrix / Internet Explorer.

We get an authentication popup two times when we try to open an Office 2010+ attachment that is located in the ContentServer inside the same SAP system.

We can abort the Authentication request several times and the documents displays. It also works if we enter correct logon credentials.

We already created the alias /sap/bc/contentserver and added user credentials according to note 1940071

We also created missing mimetypes as described in notes 1237688, 1895122 ind SDOKMIME and TOADD and ran report SOLMAN_UPDATE_PHIO_MIMETYPE

The problem only arises with Office 2010 based filetypes (docx, xlsx, pptx, doc...).

Does anybody know what I can do to avoid these popups or what the general problem is?

Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No idea anybody?

daniel_lippmann5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you have any solution yet? We encounter the same problems, we found out that the problem only exists when HTTPs is used. Also, the attachments can be opened when they are uploaded in the message and not via test case in workcenter -> Messages -> Create.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I'm sorry.

We switched to a different browser where the problem does not occur.

I suppose it's a Citrix problem and maybe has something to do with IE Security/Trust settings within Citrix.

If you manage to find a solution please update this thread...

Michael

daniel_lippmann5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SAP told us to implement note 2169339, but the problem still persists when accessing the document with HTTPs.