cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating with First Advantage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We want to integrate Success Factors with First Advantage for background verification process.

I am not able to find relevant documents that explains the technical steps to be performed for doing the same.

Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Is this First Advantage http://www.fadv.com/Portals/0/Downloads/reports/FADV_XChangeGuide_SharingEconomy-062015.pdf?

If Im right you can use the SOAP adapter (if you have a PI)  to integrate with First Adavantage.

With Success Factors Vishnu has yet provided to you a good thread.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, its this one. For BG verification.

Great document. Do we have a template xsd or a WSDL to send request and get response??

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Even the background XMLs and XSDs specifications, not the XSDs theirselves, in above document seems to be examples. I think the best way is to ask FADV directly for the wsdl's and the user credentials, if you work for a FADV customer i think you won't have any problem.

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member48648
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I hope this task was completed, you may refer the SF published document "RCM vendor integration" from market place. This document has step by step instructions to integrate SF and First Advantage background check.

Also contains information to integrate eQuest, PeopleAnswers, Verifications & SHL Assesment.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shankar,

Can you refer the below links and see if helps you.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3645203

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't understand the relevancy of the second link, and by the way, am looking for information regarding Integration with First Advantage or even Sterling Background check, which makes even the first link not useful.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Can you tell me what exactly is first advantage.

Depending on the connectivity it supports, from PI we can look into the corresponding adapter for the integration.