Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Directory details changed

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDNites,

I have configured SFTP server with complete details and the same was working fine. Later on all the details (DNS, User, Password, directory) are changed
and I have configured the same and is working fine in Dev client while in QA it is not working.

The error that I have noticed in adapter engine monitoring is,

It is trying to connect to new SFTP server (which is correct) but it is trying to create the directory which was present in my earlier configuration (Though I have changed it).

Can you please guide how to resolve the same.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for your response.

I have tried to set the parameter but still it is referring to older path. Please let me know if there is any other option that I can apply.

Also when you say copy the channel, I understand I have to delete the channel from QA system and then transport again the same details from Dev system. Also do I need to follow the same approach in PRD if I see the same behaviour in the PRD environment.

Regards,

Abhi

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Also when you say copy the channel, I understand I have to delete the channel from QA system and then transport again the same details from Dev system

The communication channels are dependent of the environment, you can create the communication channel directly in QA or PR without transport it form precedent system.

Regards.

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDNites,

Please let me know your views on the above.

Regards,

Abhi

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

It is a really weird issue.

Have you tried to copy your channel to a new one and to use this new one?

Have you tried to set the parameter skipRemoteDirCheck to true, with this parameter the PI doesn't check any remote folder, i know this only masks the problem but you can try only for testing purpose.

Regards.

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

File adapter channel check should not impact SFTP adapter.

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

I have to send the same file to multiple receivers. When I have reactivated the channel of the other receiver (which is File), the SFTP started working fine. It is weired though but since I do not have a valid reason for the same and was working fine so left it there.

Also I updated the cache using,

http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Abhi

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek may be that File channel is having the option to create directory?

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your responses.

Yesterdat I made few random changes in the channel and it started working fine. Today again I made few changes and it started failing again.

@Vishnu - I have seen the OSS note but the same cannot be implemented as my system in 7.31 SP9.

@Raghuraman - I removed the create directory check but still results are the same.

Regards,

Abhi

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

what random changes you made?

And check the cache status

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

The notes(1692819 - FAQ: PI SFTP Adapter) which I have mentioned, is dependent on SFTP adapter SP and patch version not on the system one.

Validity

Software Component

From Rel.

To Rel.

And Subsequent

PIB2BSFTP

Support Packages & Patches

Support Package Patches

Software Component

Support Package

Patch Level

SFTP ADAPTER 1.0

SP000

SP001

SP002

You can check the sftp adapter SP and patch level by navigating to NWA-->Configuration-->Infrastructure-->System Information-->Component Info tab

For workaround, you can use as suggested by Inaki in the below.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

There is a cache problem with the standard sftp adapter provided by SAP. Make sure you have updated the adapter to the correct patch to overcome this issue.

Refer to point 8 in the below note.

Note 1692819:FAQ: PI SFTP Adapter

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek

Then uncheck the option"Create Target Directory".

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have configured the details properly in the QAS system.Also check if  Cache is uptodate.