cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connect to ITS - 404 Not Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using cprojects where I am trying to open SAP ECC object through ITS and I am getting the following error saying: 404 Not Found.

The requested resource does not exist.

Details: Go to main page of this application!

Can anybody help me in connecting to SAP ECC system through Cprojects 4.0 using ITS.

URL: Http://cjb-erp2k5et._____.com:8001/scripts/wgate/webgui/?

Best Regards,

Joseph.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also have problem installing and configuring sap its 6.2.0 where I am trying to open SAP 4.6c through ITS. using win 2003 32 bit on iis 6.0

when i tried to access http://10.11.204:1080/scripts/wgate/webgui/! , the browser says page cannot be display.

is it because of wgate did not work or else? where do i find logs or traces to find the problem

how do i find folder scripts/wgate/webgui or folder scripts/wgate/admin ? what is suppossed to be the problem?

thank your for your help

Br,

Ario

Former Member
0 Kudos

following my previous message, i already edit itsregistryWgate.xml config monitor, but it didn't work up. what supposed to be the problem? pls help badly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also have problem installing and configuring sap its 6.2.0 where I am trying to open SAP 4.6c through ITS. using win 2003 32 bit on iis 6.0

when i tried to access http://10.11.204:1080/scripts/wgate/webgui/! , the browser says page cannot be display.

is it because of wgate did not work or else? where do i find logs or traces to find the problem

how do i find folder scripts/wgate/webgui or folder scripts/wgate/admin ? what is suppossed to be the problem?

thank your for your help

Br,

Ario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following error was due to following:

Handler was not defined properly.

Conflict in DNS Server setting.

Repulishing of Webgui in TCOde se80

Logon Procedure was set to Standard.

Error has been resolved.

ITS is working fine....

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

Could you please make sure that the ITS is activated and the services published? Further help is in note 698329, and 808347, or 816973.

Edgar