cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty (excess)mismatch in ERP, while in EWM is correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

My one of the PN is facing one issue , that the qty is matched in erp which is excess and while in ewm it is correct.

As like /scwm/erp_stockcheck in ewm , do we have any tcode to correct the ERP excess stock?

Await for your replies.

Thanks to all

Bharti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajbharati,

Before you correct your stocks, you should find out the reason why there is a mismatch of ERP-EWM stock qty. One of the possible reason can be that PGI is posted from EWM but did not get updated/posted in ERP, due to some errors, it might have stuck in queues. Check the queue.

Regards

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajbharti ,

Firstly , you have to check the documents related to stocks closely both in EWm and ECC system.

1 solution which i think may work is - suppose you have 100 bags in ecc and 80 bags in ewm with stock type same on both systems , do stock upload of 20 bags in ewm (check "don't post in erp" ). By doing so , the stock in ewm will be updated to 100 bags keeping the stock in ecc same . Now using /n/scwm/adhu , do internal movement to sync bin (bin whose stock is updated to zero every 10 min or so ) for 20 bags .

By doing so , the stock in both ecc as well as ewm system will show 80 bags .

Best Regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyush,

Thanks for the answer as it has resolved the issue.

Regards,

Bharti

shashirv6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajbharti,

Request you to please guide me what helped for you in this issue as am facing the same, and client is asking to analyze why there is repeated queues about stock mismatch ? is there any we can reduce this.

Regards,

Shashi